It’s More Than a Job at Inside Sales Solutions
Don’t Settle for Just Another Sales Job
CAMPAIGN RESULTS ADMINISTRATOR
Matching 401K Contributions
Comprehensive Insurance Benefits
Plenty of Perks
We’ll invite you for an in-person behavioral interview to discuss your experience in areas like self-motivation and teamwork.
We Invest In You!
At Inside Sales Solutions, we believe that training is the key to your success. Our 8-week onboarding program is an engaging and effective blend of classroom, e-learning, and mentorship that gives you the tools you need to hit the ground running.
But the training doesn’t end there. We do monthly workshops to hone your sales development skills and our directors provide ongoing one on one coaching to bolster your abilities. We also believe in promoting from within, so we provide leadership training for those who want to take their careers to the highest levels.
St. Petersburg Office
New York Office
Get the best of the big city life at our location in the heart of NYC. You won’t miss a single sight with an office close to Bryant Park.
Sales Development Rep
- New York
Inside Sales Solutions connects international tech companies with the enterprise technologies needed to take their business to the next level. Whether hardware, software or virtual solutions, we engage top decision makers in tech conversations to position themselves at the forefront of their industry.
As a Business Development Representative you will cold call, build a pipeline, and create relationships over the phone. Energetic, motivated and competitive people will thrive in this uncapped commission opportunity with a progressively increasing base pay as you hit performance metrics.
- Connect with and quickly develop relationships with prospects in a one-call close
- Qualify leads and schedule an appointment for our client’s sales team
- Collaborate with campaign results and sales development team on lead quality and sale potential
- Source and prioritize target account lists
- Exceed expectations of qualified, attended meetings with high level decision-makers
- A motivated and goal-oriented personality with a self-starting attitude
- Organized with good time management skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year of sales or business development experience
- Interest in prospecting or cold calling
- Outstanding communication skills
- Uncapped Commission per appointment
- Uncapped Bonus per overall monthly achievement
- 401k Match
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Vacation/Paid Time Off
- Life & Disability insurance
- Commuting benefits
- Long-term career opportunities
- Daily-weekly-monthly incentives
- Training on cutting-edge technologies
- Paid company-sponsored team-building and volunteering events
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply today! Send resume to:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.